Monday 16 July 2012

A Ride to Remember


Alicia Tan from Ink On Paper Communications Pte Ltd very kindly sent me a copy of the book, 'A Ride to Remember' which chronicles the story of the Mount Faber and Singapore Cable Car. There are some wonderful photos within its pages including many historical pictures. I sent them a couple of the photos used in the book including one of the long-vanished snake charmers who used to ply their trade on Mount Faber. The book makes great reading and there's plenty of history included as well as lots of information about the cable car today. It makes me want to travel back to Singapore to have a go on it! I've searched for the book online but have been unable to find it but, perhaps, if you're in Singapore, it may be available from the shops etc around the cable car or from Ink On Paper Communications Pte Ltd at 57 Ubi Ave 1, #06-03 Ubi Center, Singapore 408936.

2 comments:

  1. I too received a copy of this book in appreciation for my rather blur photo taken on Mt Faber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being sent books about Singapore as most of them are unavailable in the UK.

    ReplyDelete